To celebrate clubs reopening from October 11, we’re shouting the first 50 Bowlo Draughts at participating bowling clubs.
It’s time for The Big Bowlo Rollout! It’s been a long time since we’ve been able to meet up for a beer! Businesses have been closed down, bowling greens have been shut, and we’ve been holed up at home for three and a half loooong months here in NSW – and those who rely on their local club as a place of connection and camaraderie have been particularly hard hit.
But, we’ve shown extraordinary resilience throughout this time and have supported each other as well as local businesses in remarkable ways. So now, with COVID restrictions easing in NSW next Monday, October 11, we reckon it’s high time that people who’ve put in the hard work and rolled up their sleeves should enjoy a cold beer at the most awesome local business of all: their local bowlo. We might be biased, but we reckon that wherever you find yourself in Australia, the bowlo is the best bloody place in town for a cold beer with mates.
To celebrate being able to finally get back out there on the green and have a ‘proper beer’, we’re encouraging Aussies everywhere to have their first beer back at the bowlo from next Monday, October 11. We’re calling it The Big Bowlo Rollout – it’s our ‘nod’ to that other rollout that’s made it possible.
The best part? We thought we’d make it our shout for the first 50 punters through the doors at participating clubs. It’s our way of saying “cheers!” for choosing to back your local bowlo. And if you’ve never been to your local bowlo, well there’s no better time to roll down, fill out a membership form, and see what you’ve been missing out on.
We know you can’t find Bowlo Draught in every club in Australia, but wherever you are in this great country, call your mates and go have your first beer back at the bowlo.
Opening from Monday October 11
- Bondi Bowling Club, 1 Warners Ave Bondi NSW
- Harbord Bowling Club, Bennett St & Stirgess Ave, Curl Curl NSW
- Hunters Hill Club, 12-20 Madeline Street, Hunters Hill NSW
- Leichhardt Bowling Club, 88-92 Piper St, Lilyfield NSW
- Moorefield Bowling Club, 40-54 French St, Kogarah NSW
- Mona Vale Bowling Club, 1598 Pittwater Rd, Mona Vale NSW
- South Coogee Bowling Club, 5-7 Henning Ave, South Coogee NSW
- Willoughby Park Bowling Club, 13 Willoughby St, Willoughby NSW
Opening from Tuesday October 12
- Bronte Bowling Club, 16 Wallace St, Waverley NSW
Opening from Wednesday October 13
- Picnic Point Bowling Club, 124 Lambeth St, Panania NSW
From Saturday October 16
- Milton Ulladulla Bowling Club, 68 St Vincent St Ulladulla NSW (they are opening sooner, but the beers are taking a little while to get down there!)
A FEW IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
- We know it’s been a while since we’ve all been out and about, but please take it easy and put everyone’s health and safety first – especially the staff at the club. We don’t care about your politics, but if you’re not prepared to follow entry guidelines it’s probably better that you have a beer at home.
- Please check opening dates and times with each individual club.
- Bowlo Draught will purchase one Bowlo Draught schooner or 375ml can on behalf of the first 50 eligible patrons at each participating venue.
- Only one Bowlo Draught schooner or 375ml can can be redeemed per person.
- The promotion is only available for people over the age of 18, and each venue will be adhering to the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
- The promotion is to be run at the discretion of each participating venue, and their decisions are final.
- The promotion will end when beers have been redeemed at participating venues, or at 11:59pm Sunday October 17th 2021.